About IELTS Online Coaching
IELTS online coaching & preparation mainly focuses on the four modules of English — Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing (LSRW). This online course preparation will be helpful for test-takers to prepare for the IELTS exam under the guidance of a professional trainer to achieve a good score.
We conduct IELTS online training sessions for candidates with a professional trainer. In the IELTS online coaching, the classes will be about one to one-and-half hours every day from Monday to Friday, and the course is of about four weeks. The classes will be scheduled according to the curriculum. We also provide a soft copy of the course to each candidate as a reference.
We enroll a maximum of five members per online batch for the IELTS course, and this makes the trainer take care of each candidate individually. We conduct an online assessment test prior to training to assess each candidate and work on their weak areas. After the test, based on the performance of the candidate, we will assist him accordingly for each module. The whole session, which is conducted, will be recorded and forwarded to the candidate on the day after every class or session.
Once after completion of the course, we conduct an overall mock test to have a view on how well the candidate can perform for the IELTS exam. If anyone is not doing well, we guide them further to clear the IELTS exam and have a good score.
This online course is preferable for the candidates who don’t have enough time to attend classroom sessions. Candidates can attend online classes from anywhere within the specified time.
Benefits Of IELTS Online Coaching & Preparation
We offer IELTS classroom training, IELTS online coaching, Recorded video courses for your self preparation, as well as personal training. You can choose according to your convenience.
We conduct IELTS training classes with less than ten members per batch. It helps the trainer make every individual interact that facilitates the performance of the candidates.
Our trainers have a proven track record in training the candidates to achieve a high score in the IELTS exam.
Free Course Material
We provide a soft copy of free course materials as a reference to all the candidates enrolled with us that helps them to go through and practice each module with accuracy.
Our methods and techniques help each candidate to get the utmost score in the IELTS exam. We take a series of mock tests to prepare you for the D-day
Batch Repeat Facility
We provide lifetime assistance with one time enrollment. If any candidate misses any session within the training period, we conduct separate classes for those sessions for free.
IELTS Online Preparation Process
We Cover The Following Things In A Demo:
- A brief background of IELTS- when was it developed and what it tests.
- Difference between IELTS through British Council and IDP: Australia- the two portals through which you can appear for the test.
- Scoring method- the band of 0-9.
- IELTS test format in detail- the four modules of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- Scoring parameters in each of the modules.
- Teaching methodology.
It is essential to understand the purpose of the IELTS test before appearing for the test to score high in the band. Thus, the demo throughout focuses on the parameters on which each of the sections are scored, to tailor-make your language to bring the highest possible marks.
The Format Of The Test Is Discussed In Detail. For Example
- Writing- The number of tasks to be done, description of each task, question types, scoring parametres, time given, and how to optimally use the time.
- Reading- The number of tasks to be done, description of each task, question types, scoring parametres, nuances involved, time given and how to optimally use the time.
- Speaking- The number of tasks to be done, description of each task, question types, scoring parametres, time given and how to optimally use the time.
- Listening- The number of tasks to be done, description of each task, question types, scoring parametres, time given and how to optimally use the time.
Each of the tasks are described through examples. The pit-falls of each question type is also addressed.
The teaching methodology involves a live example of how the process goes, through a pre-developed training module, with samples. For example, the sequence of the content in the training, the pre and post-tests and what they determine, the number of hours given for each sub-topic, for example, the difference in language to be used for different kinds of letters that may come as a part of IELTS General Training- Writing, etc.
IELTS Online Preparation FAQ’S
What Is The Full Form Of IELTS?
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System.