Study in England is the most common phrase in education sector. British Qualifications are recognized by employers all over the world. The courses encourage independence, creativity and self- reliance: qualities that employers from around the world look for in potential hires. When making decisions about your future, you may wish to consider the kind of salaries earned by certain professions, the distribution of jobs and vacancies across the UK and other statistics about the current state of the graduate market.British institutions follow one of the best quality standards in the world. The British government rates Universities, Colleges, and Schools periodically and ranks them between one and five.
Earn while you learn: As International students, you are allowed to work part time during term-time (up to 20-hours a week) and as many hours as you like during vacations without applying for work permit.
Study in UK has a lot of benefits. You have the chance to choose from a wide array of courses in every stream. For students from a different educational system, most institutions offer a pre-degree foundation course to help them prepare for entry to a UK degree course.
UK is a Financial and Tourist hub, because of The Empire, British culture and influence extends worldwide with a particular relevance to the jewel in the crown, India. Britain today is a pluralistic, multicultural society. Most old English cities have distinct characteristics, making the UK a very interesting place to visit, study, or work in. People in large numbers from all over the world settling here have made UK a truly multi-cultural place. Study abroad London is a dream for every student.
Academically, UK leads the world. Some of the oldest and best universities and schools are located in the UK. These include world renowned institutions such as Oxford, Cambridge, the University of Bristol, the University of Nottingham, the University of Glasgow, Cardiff University, London School of Economics, London Business School, the University of Manchester, Essex University, the University of Exeter, the University of Strathclyde, and so on.
People often do not realize that a lot of cutting edge technology is created in the UK, even though quite often the results are seen to be American. Compact road systems make travel both comfortable as well as fast. Options for transport include trains, buses, ferries, etc. With the EU factor, graduates from the UK find travel hassle-free all across Europe.
Institutions in UK
- University of Sussex
- University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
- University of Plymouth
- University of Liverpool, Liverpool
- Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Middlesex University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Napier University, Edinburgh, Scotland
- University of Wales, Bangor
- University of Glamorgan, Pontypridd
- University Of Central Lancashire
- University of Teesside
- University of Wales Institute Cardiff
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield
- Bath Spa University, Bath
- University of Chester
- Northumbria University, Newcastle
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield
- University of Abertay Dundee, Dundee, Scotland
- Roe Hampton University, London
- Thames Valley University
- University of Wolver Hampton
- London Metropolitan University, London
- West London College, London
- Holborn College, London
- E Thames Graduate School
- City College, London
- London City College, London
- London College Wimbledon
- Millennium City Academy, London
- Langside College, Glasgow
- Dudley College, Dudley
- Central College
- Empire College
- Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College