Ireland or the Republic of Ireland is located in North-Western Europe. The only land boundary it shares is with Northern Ireland which is part of the United Kingdom. Apart from this, it is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, with the Celtic Sea to the south, Saint George’s Channel to the south-east and the Irish Sea to the east. Ireland is among the top 25 wealthiest countries in the world and is the 10th most prosperous country in the world. There are many benefits in study Ireland. All you need to know about education system Ireland.
Irish Education system is divided into three levels – Primary, Secondary & Higher education. The education system is mainly under the direction of the government through the Ministry of Education &Skills which ensures high education level and updated curriculum at all levels. Ireland is ranked 8th in the world for higher education institutes and universities. The Irish government also takes research very seriously and invests over 782 million annually for the same. This reflects in Irish universities being in the top 1% research institutes globally with research interests in varied fields like social sciences, humanities, natural sciences and more. This creates a great opportunity for any student doing graduation or post graduation in Ireland to opt for further research programs and become innovators. Study Ireland will be great option for Indian students.
What’s more is that some of the world’s largest companies have their research facilities in Ireland. This creates a unique ecosystem wherein the academic research students can work closely with these large multinationals as well as some great home-grown startups. This is facilitated by a program for shared research projects developed by Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland.
Why Study In Ireland
- Ireland has one of the best education systems globally.
- A large choice of courses to choose from – there are over 5000 internationally recognized courses offered.
- Superb infrastructure and government support in research programs.
- An opportunity to work for one of the large number of leading multinational companies based in Ireland.
- A very conducive environment to start your entrepreneurial journey.
- A very safe and friendly country to live in.
- Ireland already has more than 35,000 international students from 161 countries making the most of the high quality of education and life.